North Park Apartments Online Application
LIST OF ITEMS NEEDED TO COMPLETE APPLICATION
- AT LEAST (2) OF YOUR MOST RECENT, CONSECUTIVE PAY PERIOD PAY STUBS THAT LIST YOUR YTD INFORMATION
- IF SELF EMPLOYED-MOST RECENT TAX RETURN, W-2'S, 1099'S AND/OR 3 OR MORE MOST RECENT BANK STATEMENTS
- COPY OF A VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID FOR ANYONE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER - SUCH AS A DRIVER'S LICENSE, PASSPORT, ETC.
- SIGNED OCCUPANCY STANDARDS, MUST MOVE IN ADDENDUM, AND FALSIFIED INFORAMATION ADDENDUM
- SIGNED APPLICATION WITH ALL AREAS FILLED OUT
- A COPY OF A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD WILL BE REQUIRED FROM ANY APPLICANT WHOSE CREDIT INDICATES FRAUD ALERT, OR ANY OTHER PROBLEM WITH THE VERIFICATION OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AS INDICATED ON THE CREDIT REPORT
We must have the items listed above to make the qualification process faster. Our goal is to have you approved based on the attached criteria in 24 to 48 hours. Failure to provide these items can result in a delayed decision or denial of your application.
North Park Apartments
CLMS Management Services, L.P. Supports the Fair Housing Act as amended, prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, creed color, religion, national origin, handicap, or familial status. The following qualification standards will be required from every prospective resident.
- A separate rental application must be fully completed, dated and signed by each applicant.
- All applicants must provide a valid government issued photo ID and allow it to be photocopied.
- Any occupant 18 years of age or older will be required to complete a separate rental application. A criminal background check will be performed on each occupant 18 years of age and older. If any occupant does not pass the criminal criteria as outlined, then the application will be denied including the applicants application who is applying for the apartment.
JOB STABILITY (current and previous):
- Minimum Requirement is 12 months of current, verifiable employment. In addition, we will require at least 2 of your most recent check stubs. If self employed, the most recent tax return, W-2, 1099, and/or 3 most recent bank statements are required.
- If less than 12 months on the job and previous employment history cannot be verified, an additional deposit or qualified cosigner will be required. If retired and there is no verifiable monthly income (pension, social security), applicant must show proof of 12 months of rent in savings or may obtain a qualified co-signer.
- Full time students must have proof of school enrollment and may obtain either a qualified co-signer or show proof of 12 months rent in savings.
RENT/EARNINGS RATION ("REJECT" IS NOT APPLICABLE TO RETIRED CLIENTS OR STUDENTS):
- Monthly income must be at least 3 times the market rent amount; less than that is an automatic rejection.
- Co-Signer's total monthly income must be at least 5 times the market rent amount.
CREDIT RATINGS (past 24 months-Excluding student loans and medical):
- If 50-100% negative credit the applicant must pay an additional deposit.
- First time renters will need to pay an additional deposit or have a qualified co-signer.
- Applicant must have at least 6 months of verifiable and positive rental history. Renting from family and/or friends will not be considered as rental history.
- In certain cases, we may be able to work with a broken lease or eviction. Applicant will be required to pay A MINIMUM DEPOSIT EQUAL TO ONE MONTH'S RENT. The required deposit may be higher than one month's rent in certain cases.
- Broken leases, evictions, or unlawful detainer, whether paid or not, within the last 12 months will automatically deny the application.
- If applicant has more than 1 broken lease, eviction, or unlawful detainer, whether paid or not, the application will be automatically denied.
- Negative rental history due to any non-rent issues will automatically deny the application.
- Mortgage must in good standings and be verifiable via credit report or written documentation from Mortgage Company. If previous foreclosure, applicant will be required to pay A MINIMUM DEPOSIT EQUAL TO ONE MONTH'S RENT. The required deposit may be higher than one month's rent in certain cases.
- ROOMMATES MUST QUALIFY INDIVIDUALLY IN ALL AREAS EXCEPT INCOME.
- Any bankruptcy must be fully discharged by the court and proof of the discharge signed by a judge will be required. Any bankruptcy not fully discharged by the court will be an automatic denial of your application.
CRIMINAL HISTORY/FALSIFIED INFORMATION (applies to you, any co-applicant, occupant and/or co-signer):
- PENDING CASES FOR MISDEMEANORS OR FELONIES ARE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED
- Any Felonies, even if deferred adjudication, conviction or case pending
- Misdemeanors for theft, damage to property, violence, injury to person, criminal mischief, or sexual offenses, even if deferred adjudication, convicted, or case pending.
- Falsified information of any kind.
- Only 2 persons per bedroom. Any child over 6 months will be counted as 1 person.
APPLICATION FEES AND APPLICATION DEPOSITS:
- All fees paid at the time of your application are non-refundable.
PROCESS OF APPLICATION:
- It takes approximately 48 hours to complete your application, please supply all correct phone numbers, addresses, names, and any other information that will help the process of your application.
- If an additional deposit is required for the approval of your application and you cannot or will not pay the additional deposti your application will be cancelled and all monies forfeited to North Park Apartments.
Based on the final results of applicant screening a qualified co-signer or an additional deposit may be required.
Move in date:
A great deal of effort, time and expense goes into getting your future home ready for you.
We have a company wide policy that you MUST move in on your move in date. If you change your move in date, you will be required to put an additional $200 down towards your move in or your application will be canceled and all monies forfeited to North Park Apartments.
Application approval- You are required to sign your lease contract within 48 hours of approval or your application will be cancelled and all monies forfeited to North Park Apartments.
By signing below, I have read and understand all of the above criteria. I also understand that any application monies left are NONREFUNDABLE.
Please choose "I Agree" if you have read and understand all of the above criteria and wish to continue with your application.